Monday 14 November 2011

Getting Started...

Hi All,
     
         Finally, I'm getting into blogging... My blog will mainly feature on Seb ,Web Analytics, Online Marketing, Campaign Management etc... Creating Web sites is different and analyzing the plenty of stats metrics to earn popularity among the user it applies those analytical skills and that knowledge is an entirely different story which driven me creating this blog to share my knowledge and the passion towards the field of analytics, the key role it's gonna play  in the future and lot many stuffs. You are most welcome to drop in your suggestions or arguments if any.. If you find my blog interesting enough, you can promote it amongst your friends I Would like to have your constant support and encouragement to keep going..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment